39.5 hours (plus eLearning) modular course conducted over 4 weeks – each week the sessions are two weekday nights and one half day on the weekend. For any parents, new candidates and those wishing to gain Bronze Medallion once again after a 5 year or more break, this is the course for you. Register your interest here Bronze Medallion EOI
Full details in the November 2023 Bronze Medallion – Registration Information pack. To secure a place on this course, ALL of the following are required by (ASAP). Registrations will close once the 24 available places are filled.
1. Complete your 2023-2024 Membership
2. Submit the online Jan Juc BM 1 Registration Online
3. Pay the full course fees via your Online Payment Gateway SLSA Members Area account.
4. Complete the course enrolment LSV Member Training Portal
5. As Life Saving operations are part of emergency services, it is recommended that you are fully vaccinated.
The following MUST be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 November:
1. A completed Timed Pool Swim (paper form on last page of Registration Pack).
Dates: Wednesday 8 November to Saturday 2 December 2023
Venue: Jan Juc SLSC